Scrabble word: FIDDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDDLES exist?
Definitions of FIDDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- verb - to play a violin
There are 7 letters in FIDDLES: D D E F I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIDDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDDLES plus a wildcard: FIDDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIDDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.