Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELIDS exist?
Definitions of FELIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various lithe-bodied roundheaded fissiped mammals, many with retractile claws
- n - an animal of the cat family
There are 6 letters in FELIDS: D E F I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELIDS plus a wildcard: FELIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELIDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELIDS
- felids Thylacosmilus picture by 4EverEden2 - Photobucket
- felids Dinictis picture by 4EverEden2 - Photobucket
- felids Dinofelis picture by 4EverEden2 - Photobucket
- iPhone 4 felids Wallpapers iPhone 4 Felid Wallpaper 08 iPhone 4 ...
- ... VALSHE4 felids
- felids Smilodon picture by 4EverEden2 - Photobucket
- felids Homotherium picture by 4EverEden2 - Photobucket
- valshe the story of leopardess 4 felids
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.