Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIDDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDDLED exist?
Definitions of FIDDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- v - to play a violin
There are 7 letters in FIDDLED: D D D E F I L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDDLED plus a wildcard: FIDDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIDDLED
- Woody Allens Nero fiddled Opens Soon in Italy I Love ...
- Nero fiddled while Rome burned.Nope. Fiddles werent around ...
- Nero fiddled Woody Allen cambia titolo a Bop Decameron Il ...
- The legend says that Nero fiddled while Rome burned many contemporary ...
- Black Smoke - Nero fiddled While Rome Burned
- Israel Matzav While Obama fiddled
- The English Blog Cartoon Fiddling While Rome Burns
- Nero Fiddling While Rome Burns juilliard and colburns fellowship ...
- ... NHS Trust has rejected claims that it fiddled its death rate figures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.