Scrabble word: DIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIDDLE exist?
Definitions of DIDDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- To cheat; swindle: “The Swiss have special laws for people who diddle hotels” (John le Carré).
- To fabricate, change, or otherwise manipulate (data) illegally.
- To jerk up and down or back and forth.
- Vulgar Slang.
- To have intercourse with (a woman).
- To practice masturbation upon.
- To shake rapidly; jiggle.
- To play with: The children diddled with the knobs on the television all afternoon.
- To waste time: diddled around all morning.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means