Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIDDLE exist?
Definitions of DIDDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- To cheat; swindle: “The Swiss have special laws for people who diddle hotels” (John le Carré).
- To fabricate, change, or otherwise manipulate (data) illegally.
- To jerk up and down or back and forth.
- Vulgar Slang.
- To have intercourse with (a woman).
- To practice masturbation upon.
- To shake rapidly; jiggle.
- To play with: The children diddled with the knobs on the television all afternoon.
- To waste time: diddled around all morning.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 6 letters in DIDDLE: D D D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIDDLE plus a wildcard: DIDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIDDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.