Scrabble word: RIDDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDDLED exist?
Definitions of RIDDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - pierce with many holes
- verb - set a difficult problem or riddle
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - spread or diffuse through
- verb - speak in riddles
- verb - explain a riddle
- adj - (often followed by `with') damaged throughout by numerous perforations or holes
- adj - spread throughout
- verb - to pierce with many holes
There are 7 letters in RIDDLED: D D D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDDLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDDLED plus a wildcard: RIDDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIDDLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.