Scrabble word: RIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDDLE exist?
Definitions of RIDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a difficult problem
- noun - a coarse sieve (as for gravel)
- verb - pierce with many holes
- verb - set a difficult problem or riddle
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - spread or diffuse through
- verb - speak in riddles
- verb - explain a riddle
- To pierce with numerous holes; perforate: riddle a target with bullets.
- To spread throughout: “Election campaigns have always been riddled with demagogy and worse” (New Republic).
- A coarse sieve, as for gravel.
- A question or statement requiring thought to answer or understand; a conundrum.
- To solve or explain.
- To propound or solve riddles.
- To speak in riddles.
- verb - to pierce with many holes
There are 6 letters in RIDDLE: D D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDDLE plus a wildcard: RIDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDDLE
Images for RIDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.