Scrabble word: RIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDDLE exist?
Definitions of RIDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a difficult problem
- noun - a coarse sieve (as for gravel)
- verb - pierce with many holes
- verb - set a difficult problem or riddle
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - spread or diffuse through
- verb - speak in riddles
- verb - explain a riddle
- To pierce with numerous holes; perforate: riddle a target with bullets.
- To spread throughout: “Election campaigns have always been riddled with demagogy and worse” (New Republic).
- A coarse sieve, as for gravel.
- A question or statement requiring thought to answer or understand; a conundrum.
- To solve or explain.
- To propound or solve riddles.
- To speak in riddles.
- verb - to pierce with many holes