Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRILLED exist?
Definitions of DRILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - teach by repetition
- verb - undergo military training or do military exercises
- adj - trained in a skill by repetitious practice
- verb - to bore a hole in
There are 7 letters in DRILLED: D D E I L L R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRILLED plus a wildcard: DRILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRILLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRILLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.