Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFILE exist?
Definitions of DEFILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
- To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
- To profane or sully (a good name, for example).
- To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
- To violate the chastity of.
- A narrow gorge or pass that restricts lateral movement, as of troops.
- A march in a line.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in DEFILE: D E E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFILE plus a wildcard: DEFILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFILE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.