Scrabble word: BIBLE
Is BIBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- noun - a book regarded as authoritative in its field
- A particular copy of a Bible: the old family Bible.
- A book or collection of writings constituting the sacred text of a religion.
- Often bible.
- adj - an authoritative publication [n -S] : BIBLICAL
There are 5 letters in BIBLE: B B E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIBLE
Click to search all anagrams of BIBLE plus a wildcard: BIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIBLE
Images for BIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for BIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.