Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIBBLE exist?
Definitions of DIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden hand tool with a pointed end
- verb - plant with a wooden hand tool
- verb - make a hole with a wooden hand tool
- To make holes in (soil) with a pointed implement.
- To plant by means of a pointed implement.
- verb - to fish by letting the bait bob lightly on the water
There are 6 letters in DIBBLE: B B D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIBBLE plus a wildcard: DIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIBBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.