Scrabble word: DIBBLE
Is DIBBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden hand tool with a pointed end
- verb - plant with a wooden hand tool
- verb - make a hole with a wooden hand tool
- To make holes in (soil) with a pointed implement.
- To plant by means of a pointed implement.
- verb - to fish by letting the bait bob lightly on the water
There are 6 letters in DIBBLE: B B D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIBBLE
Click to search all anagrams of DIBBLE plus a wildcard: DIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIBBLE
Images for DIBBLE
Lookup in Wiki for DIBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.