Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIBBLE exist?
Definitions of KIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - coarsely ground grain in the form of pellets (as for pet food)
- noun - an iron bucket used for hoisting in wells or mining
- An iron bucket used in wells or mines for hoisting water, ore, or refuse to the surface.
- Meal ground by this process and used in the form of pellets especially for pet food.
- v - to grind coarsely
There are 6 letters in KIBBLE: B B E I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIBBLE plus a wildcard: KIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIBBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KIBBLE
- Child Migration Page 2 - kibble A Lasting Legacy. Residential ...
- kibble Crack Vet Exposes Sugary Secret of Pet Treats Dr Ernie ...
- Stacy kibbler Ass
- Scotland Street School
- Minecraft Me Gusta Comics Nert.Me
- kibble Palace is known as Glasgow City Councils most spectacular ...
- Greg kibbles 2012 Trek Madone 5.2
- kibble Kat in Paradise Whereupon kibble Kat Encounters Cupcake the ...
- Soul Calibur Cosplay -Group- by kibbleking on deviantART
- Vinyl examination Double your pleasure with A Taste of Honey Aural ...