Scrabble word: NIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIBBLE exist?
Definitions of NIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small byte
- noun - gentle biting
- verb - bite off very small pieces
- verb - bite gently
- verb - eat intermittently
- To bite at gently and repeatedly.
- To eat with small, quick bites or in small morsels: nibble a cracker.
- To take small or hesitant bites: fish nibbling at the bait.
- A very small quantity, especially of food; a morsel.
- The act or an instance of nibbling.
- verb - to eat with small bites