Scrabble word: NIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIBBLE exist?
Definitions of NIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small byte
- noun - gentle biting
- verb - bite off very small pieces
- verb - bite gently
- verb - eat intermittently
- To bite at gently and repeatedly.
- To eat with small, quick bites or in small morsels: nibble a cracker.
- To take small or hesitant bites: fish nibbling at the bait.
- A very small quantity, especially of food; a morsel.
- The act or an instance of nibbling.
- verb - to eat with small bites
There are 6 letters in NIBBLE: B B E I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIBBLE plus a wildcard: NIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIBBLE
Images for NIBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.