Scrabble word: DRIBBLE
Is DRIBBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DRIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- noun - the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- verb - run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- verb - propel, "Carry the ball"
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream; trickle: Water dribbled from the leaky faucet.
- To let saliva drip from the mouth; drool.
- To move a ball or puck with repeated light bounces or kicks.
- To advance by dribbling: dribbled down the court.
- To let flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream.
- To move (a ball or puck) by repeated light bounces or kicks, as in basketball or soccer.
- To hit (a baseball, for example) so that it bounces slowly.
- A weak, unsteady stream; a trickle.
- A small quantity; a bit.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 7 letters in DRIBBLE: B B D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIBBLE
Click to search all anagrams of DRIBBLE plus a wildcard: DRIBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIBBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIBBLE
Lookup in Wiki for DRIBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.