Scrabble word: DRIBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIBBLE exist?
Definitions of DRIBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- noun - the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- verb - run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- verb - propel, "Carry the ball"
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream; trickle: Water dribbled from the leaky faucet.
- To let saliva drip from the mouth; drool.
- To move a ball or puck with repeated light bounces or kicks.
- To advance by dribbling: dribbled down the court.
- To let flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream.
- To move (a ball or puck) by repeated light bounces or kicks, as in basketball or soccer.
- To hit (a baseball, for example) so that it bounces slowly.
- A weak, unsteady stream; a trickle.
- A small quantity; a bit.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth