Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIBE exist?
Definitions of BRIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- Something, such as money or a favor, offered or given to a person in a position of trust to influence that person’s views or conduct.
- Something serving to influence or persuade.
- To give, offer, or promise a bribe to.
- To give, offer, or promise bribes.
- adj - to practice bribery [v BRIBED, BRIBING, BRIBES] : BRIBABLE
There are 5 letters in BRIBE: B B E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIBE plus a wildcard: BRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIBE
Images for BRIBE
- Ways to stop bribe Practice
- Dont bribe Trinitybloggs Blog
- 94 of 100 Senators bribed to Support Food Nazi Bill Fellowship of ...
- The bribe equivalent to Faking News annual revenue which was paid ...
- May 18 2012 Reprints
- bribe Wanderlust
- ... for offering a bribe to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer
- bribe Stock Photo Milenko Bokan 1812368
- Fight against corruption and bribery Corruption and bribery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.