Scrabble word: BRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIBE exist?
Definitions of BRIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- Something, such as money or a favor, offered or given to a person in a position of trust to influence that person’s views or conduct.
- Something serving to influence or persuade.
- To give, offer, or promise a bribe to.
- To give, offer, or promise bribes.
- adj - to practice bribery [v BRIBED, BRIBING, BRIBES] : BRIBABLE