Scrabble word: BIRDIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRDIE exist?
Definitions of BIRDIE in dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) a score of one stroke under par on a hole
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- verb - shoot in one stroke under par
- A small bird.
- One stroke under par for a hole in golf.
- To shoot (a hole in golf) in one stroke under par.
- verb - to shoot in one stroke under par in golf
There are 6 letters in BIRDIE: B D E I I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRDIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRDIE plus a wildcard: BIRDIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRDIE
Images for BIRDIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.