Scrabble word: STIRRED
Is STIRRED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STIRRED in dictionaries:
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- adj - being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
- adj - emotionally aroused
- adj - set into a usually circular motion in order to mix or blend
- verb - to pass an implement through in circular motions
There are 7 letters in STIRRED: D E I R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRRED
Click to search all anagrams of STIRRED plus a wildcard: STIRRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIRRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIRRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.