Scrabble word: STRINGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRINGY exist?
Definitions of STRINGY in dictionaries:
- adj - lean and sinewy
- adj - (of meat) full of sinews
- adj - forming viscous or glutinous threads
- adj - consisting of or containing string or strings
- Consisting of, resembling, or containing strings or a string.
- Slender and sinewy; wiry.
- Forming strings, as a viscous liquid; ropy.
- adj - resembling a string or strings
There are 7 letters in STRINGY: G I N R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRINGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRINGY plus a wildcard: STRINGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRINGY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRINGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.