Scrabble word: PISTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PISTON exist?
Definitions of PISTON in dictionaries:
- noun - United States neoclassical composer (1894-1976)
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- A solid cylinder or disk that fits snugly into a larger cylinder and moves under fluid pressure, as in a reciprocating engine, or displaces or compresses fluids, as in pumps and compressors.
- A valve mechanism in brass instruments for altering the pitch.
- noun - a part of an engine