Scrabble word: PISTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PISTON exist?
Definitions of PISTON in dictionaries:
- noun - United States neoclassical composer (1894-1976)
- noun - mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
- A solid cylinder or disk that fits snugly into a larger cylinder and moves under fluid pressure, as in a reciprocating engine, or displaces or compresses fluids, as in pumps and compressors.
- A valve mechanism in brass instruments for altering the pitch.
- noun - a part of an engine
There are 6 letters in PISTON: I N O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PISTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PISTON plus a wildcard: PISTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PISTON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PISTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.