Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORMS exist?
Definitions of STORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - take by force
- verb - rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- verb - blow hard
- verb - attack by storm
- v - to blow violently
There are 6 letters in STORMS: M O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORMS plus a wildcard: STORMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STORMS
- Impressive Lightning storms for your Desktop Wallpaper Thomas Craig ...
- Ice storms Duskys Wonders
- hear Jupiter has storms like here on Earth is this true
- Getting a Handle on Life storms
- Surprise storms Is This Mike On
- Surviving a Lightning Storm Wild Backpacker
- yes I love storms . The worse the better
- Dust storms Are Scarier Than You Think The S.P.A.C.E Program
- News Headline Its Official - NASA Solar storms unpredictable state ...
- Sailing Pamanner