Scrabble word: STORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORMS exist?
Definitions of STORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- noun - a violent commotion or disturbance
- noun - a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - take by force
- verb - rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- verb - blow hard
- verb - attack by storm
- verb - to blow violently
There are 6 letters in STORMS: M O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORMS plus a wildcard: STORMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORMS
Images for STORMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.