Scrabble word: SHORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORTS exist?
Definitions of SHORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - trousers that end at or above the knee
- noun - underpants worn by men
- noun - the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- noun - accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- verb - cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- verb - create a short circuit in
- adj - having little length
- verb - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 6 letters in SHORTS: H O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHORTS plus a wildcard: SHORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHORTS
Images for SHORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.