Scrabble word: TARSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARSUS exist?
Definitions of TARSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the foot of a vertebrate between the metatarsus and the leg
- The section of the vertebrate foot between the leg and the metatarsus.
- The bones making up this section, especially the seven small bones of the human ankle.
- A fibrous plate that supports and shapes the edge of the eyelid.
- The tarsometatarsus.
- The distal part of the leg of an arthropod, usually divided into segments.
- noun - a part of the foot