Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARSUS exist?
Definitions of TARSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the foot of a vertebrate between the metatarsus and the leg
- The section of the vertebrate foot between the leg and the metatarsus.
- The bones making up this section, especially the seven small bones of the human ankle.
- A fibrous plate that supports and shapes the edge of the eyelid.
- The tarsometatarsus.
- The distal part of the leg of an arthropod, usually divided into segments.
- noun - a part of the foot
There are 6 letters in TARSUS: A R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARSUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARSUS plus a wildcard: TARSUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARSUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARSUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.