Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HARDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDEN exist?
Definitions of HARDEN in dictionaries:
- verb - become hard or harder
- verb - make hard or harder
- verb - harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- verb - make fit
- verb - cause to accept or become hardened to
- To make hard or harder.
- To enable to withstand physical or mental hardship.
- To make unfeeling, unsympathetic, or callous: “To love love and not its meaning hardens the heart in monstrous ways” (Archibald MacLeish).
- To make sharp, as in outline.
- To protect (nuclear weapons) by surrounding with earth or concrete.
- To become hard or harder.
- To rise and become stable.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make resistant to hardship, especially through continued exposure”: was hardened to life on the frontier; is becoming acclimated to the tropical heat; was acclimatized by long hours to overwork; became seasoned to life in prison; toughened by experience and criticism.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 6 letters in HARDEN: A D E H N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDEN plus a wildcard: HARDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.