Scrabble word: HANDLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLER exist?
Definitions of HANDLER in dictionaries:
- noun - one who trains or exhibits animals
- noun - an agent who handles something or someone
- noun - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- One that handles or directs something or someone: the candidate’s campaign handlers; the defector’s handlers.
- One who trains or exhibits an animal, such as a dog.
- One who acts as the trainer or second of a boxer.
- verb - to touch with the hands