Scrabble word: HERALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERALD exist?
Definitions of HERALD in dictionaries:
- noun - (formal) a person who announces important news
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- verb - foreshadow or presage
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- A person who carries or proclaims important news; a messenger.
- One that gives a sign or indication of something to come; a harbinger: The crocus is a herald of spring.
- An official whose specialty is heraldry.
- An official formerly charged with making royal proclamations and bearing messages of state between sovereigns.
- An official who formerly made proclamations and conveyed challenges at a tournament.
- verb - to make known publicly or officially