Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERALD exist?
Definitions of HERALD in dictionaries:
- noun - (formal) a person who announces important news
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- verb - foreshadow or presage
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- A person who carries or proclaims important news; a messenger.
- One that gives a sign or indication of something to come; a harbinger: The crocus is a herald of spring.
- An official whose specialty is heraldry.
- An official formerly charged with making royal proclamations and bearing messages of state between sovereigns.
- An official who formerly made proclamations and conveyed challenges at a tournament.
- verb - to make known publicly or officially
There are 6 letters in HERALD: A D E H L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERALD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERALD plus a wildcard: HERALD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERALD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERALD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.