Scrabble word: HERALDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERALDS exist?
Definitions of HERALDS in dictionaries:
- noun - (formal) a person who announces important news
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- verb - foreshadow or presage
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- verb - to make known publicly or officially
There are 7 letters in HERALDS: A D E H L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERALDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERALDS plus a wildcard: HERALDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERALDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERALDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.