Scrabble word: HANDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLE exist?
Definitions of HANDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- To touch, lift, or hold with the hands.
- To operate with the hands; manipulate.
- To deal with or have responsibility for; conduct: handles matters of corporate law.
- To cope with or dispose of: handles problems efficiently.
- To direct, execute, or dispose of: handle an investment.
- To manage, administer to, or represent: handle a boxer.
- To act or function in a given way while in operation: a car that handles well in the snow; a boat that handles poorly in rough water.
- A part that is designed to be held or operated with the hand.
- An opportunity or a means for achieving a purpose.
- A person’s name.
- The total amount of money bet on an event or over a set period of time.
- verb - to touch with the hands