Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HANDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLE exist?
Definitions of HANDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- To touch, lift, or hold with the hands.
- To operate with the hands; manipulate.
- To deal with or have responsibility for; conduct: handles matters of corporate law.
- To cope with or dispose of: handles problems efficiently.
- To direct, execute, or dispose of: handle an investment.
- To manage, administer to, or represent: handle a boxer.
- To act or function in a given way while in operation: a car that handles well in the snow; a boat that handles poorly in rough water.
- A part that is designed to be held or operated with the hand.
- An opportunity or a means for achieving a purpose.
- A person’s name.
- The total amount of money bet on an event or over a set period of time.
- verb - to touch with the hands
There are 6 letters in HANDLE: A D E H L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDLE plus a wildcard: HANDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.