Scrabble word: HANDLES
Is HANDLES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HANDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- verb - to touch with the hands
There are 7 letters in HANDLES: A D E H L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDLES
Click to search all anagrams of HANDLES plus a wildcard: HANDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDLES
Lookup in Wiki for HANDLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.