Scrabble word: HANDSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDSEL exist?
Definitions of HANDSEL in dictionaries:
- A gift to express good wishes at the beginning of a new year or enterprise.
- The first money or barter taken in, as by a new business or on the opening day of business, especially when considered a token of good luck.
- A first payment.
- A specimen or foretaste of what is to come.
- To give a handsel to.
- To launch with a ceremonial gesture or gift.
- To do or use for the first time.
- verb - to give a gift to
There are 7 letters in HANDSEL: A D E H L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDSEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDSEL plus a wildcard: HANDSEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDSEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDSEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.