Scrabble word: HANDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDLED exist?
Definitions of HANDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- verb - handle effectively
- verb - show and train
- adj - having a usually specified type of handle
- verb - to touch with the hands
There are 7 letters in HANDLED: A D D E H L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDLED plus a wildcard: HANDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.