Scrabble word: HANDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDED exist?
Definitions of HANDED in dictionaries:
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - guide or conduct or usher somewhere
- adj - having or involving the use of hands
- Of or relating to dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands.
- Relating to a specified number of people.
- verb - to present with the hand (the end of the forearm)
There are 6 letters in HANDED: A D D E H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDED plus a wildcard: HANDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDED
Images for HANDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.