Is HANDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HANDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - guide or conduct or usher somewhere
- adj - having or involving the use of hands
- Of or relating to dexterity, preference, or size with respect to a hand or hands.
- Relating to a specified number of people.
- verb - to present with the hand (the end of the forearm)
There are 6 letters in HANDED: A D D E H N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of HANDED, to go: HANDED?
Rearrange the letters in HANDED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HANDED
What's nearby HANDED
Lookup in Wiki for HANDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HANDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HANDED"