Scrabble word: LANDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDED exist?
Definitions of LANDED in dictionaries:
- verb - reach or come to rest
- verb - cause to come to the ground
- verb - bring into a different state
- verb - bring ashore
- verb - deliver (a blow)
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- adj - owning or consisting of land or real estate
- Owning land: the landed gentry.
- Consisting of land or real estate: landed property.
- verb - to set down upon land (solid ground)
There are 6 letters in LANDED: A D D E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDED plus a wildcard: LANDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDED
Images for LANDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.