Scrabble word: STREAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAKS exist?
Definitions of STREAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbroken series of events
- noun - a distinctive characteristic
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- noun - a sudden flash (as of lightning)
- verb - move quickly in a straight line
- verb - run naked in a public place
- verb - mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- verb - to cover with streaks (long, narrow marks)
There are 7 letters in STREAKS: A E K R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREAKS plus a wildcard: STREAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAKS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.