Scrabble word: ASTERISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTERISK exist?
Definitions of ASTERISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- A star-shaped figure (*) used in printing to indicate an omission or a reference to a footnote.
- An asterisk used to indicate an unattested sound, affix, or word.
- verb - to mark with an asterisk (a star-shaped printing mark)
There are 8 letters in ASTERISK: A E I K R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTERISK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTERISK plus a wildcard: ASTERISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTERISK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTERISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.