Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSERTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSERTS exist?
Definitions of ASSERTS in dictionaries:
- verb - state categorically
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - insist on having one's opinions and rights recognized
- verb - assert to be true
- v - to state positively
There are 7 letters in ASSERTS: A E R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSERTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSERTS plus a wildcard: ASSERTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSERTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSERTS
- No agreement with Chelsea or any other club asserts Hulk
- Enlightened Health and Wellness - Far Infrared Saunas and Natural ...
- China asserts control over anti-Japan protesters allowing fruit ...
- Nothing personal behind defending Shahrukh asserts Salman Khan
- Sebastian Vettel asserts His Authority In Second Practice Andys F1 ...
- Case AK10BK Akyga - Professional Power Supply Solutions
- Obama asserts executive privilege on Fast and Furious investigation ...
- German Reader asserts Bormann Died While Escaping the Berlin Bunker ...
- Continental Congress asserts Loyalty to the King - Loyola University ...
- Carroll asserts dominance in Midwest Conference
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.