Scrabble word: SAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGES exist?
Definitions of SAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- noun - aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Salvia
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
- noun - an aromatic herb used as seasoning
There are 5 letters in SAGES: A E G S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAGES plus a wildcard: SAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAGES
Images for SAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.