Is SAGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- noun - aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Salvia
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
- noun - an aromatic herb used as seasoning
There are 5 letters in SAGES: A E G S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAGES, to go: SAGES?
Rearrange the letters in SAGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAGES
What's nearby SAGES
Lookup in Wiki for SAGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAGES"