Scrabble word: GASSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASSED exist?
Definitions of GASSED in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- verb - to supply with gas (a substance capable of indefinite expansion)
There are 6 letters in GASSED: A D E G S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASSED plus a wildcard: GASSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASSED
Images for GASSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.