Scrabble word: STORAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORAGE exist?
Definitions of STORAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of storing something
- noun - a depository for goods
- noun - the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- noun - (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - depositing in a warehouse
- The act of storing goods or the state of being stored.
- A space for storing goods.
- The price charged for keeping goods stored.
- The charging or regenerating of a storage battery.
- The part of a computer that stores information for subsequent use or retrieval.
- noun - a place for storing
There are 7 letters in STORAGE: A E G O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORAGE plus a wildcard: STORAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STORAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.