Scrabble word: OUTRAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTRAGES exist?
Definitions of OUTRAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of righteous anger
- noun - a wantonly cruel act
- noun - a disgraceful event
- noun - the act of scandalizing
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - to arouse anger or resentment in
There are 8 letters in OUTRAGES: A E G O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTRAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTRAGES plus a wildcard: OUTRAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTRAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTRAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.