Scrabble word: GRAYEST
Is GRAYEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRAYEST in dictionaries:
- adj - of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black
- adj - showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- adj - used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
- adj - intermediate in character or position
- adj - of a color between white and black
There are 7 letters in GRAYEST: A E G R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAYEST
Click to search all anagrams of GRAYEST plus a wildcard: GRAYEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAYEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAYEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.