Scrabble word: STRATEGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATEGY exist?
Definitions of STRATEGY in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- The science and art of using all the forces of a nation to execute approved plans as effectively as possible during peace or war.
- The science and art of military command as applied to the overall planning and conduct of large-scale combat operations.
- A plan of action resulting from strategy or intended to accomplish a specific goal.
- The art or skill of using stratagems in endeavors such as politics and business.
- noun - a plan for obtaining a specific goal
There are 8 letters in STRATEGY: A E G R S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATEGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRATEGY plus a wildcard: STRATEGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATEGY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATEGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.