Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GYRES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYRES exist?
Definitions of GYRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- v - to move in a circle or spiral
There are 5 letters in GYRES: E G R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GYRES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GYRES plus a wildcard: GYRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GYRES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GYRES
- ... -scale pattern of currents called gyres that circle around them
- Ocean gyres
- gyres are usually bounded by the shallow waters of continental shelves ...
- Global ocean currents with subtropical gyres highlighted
- Cartoon of oceanic gyres
- ... conjunction of opposites as two interpenetrating cones ( gyres