Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GYRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYRE exist?
Definitions of GYRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- A circular or spiral form; a vortex: “rain swirling the night into tunnels and gyres” (Anthony Hyde).
- A circular or spiral motion, especially a circular ocean current.
- v - to move in a circle or spiral
There are 4 letters in GYRE: E G R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GYRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GYRE plus a wildcard: GYRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GYRE
Images for GYRE
- Ocean gyre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gyre up close
- Small Towns Small Screens Sons of Anarchy What is a Widening gyre
- gyre Chris Jordan Flickr - Photo Sharing
- north pacific ocean gyre
- Chris jordan gyre The Great Wave off Kanagawa pacific ocean
- The Great Pacific Trash Pile (The Pacific gyre)
- North Pacific gyre The Dominion
- North Pacific gyre currents
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.