Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARROGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARROGATE exist?
Definitions of ARROGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - demand as being one's due or property
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- See Synonyms at appropriate.
- To ascribe on behalf of another in an unwarranted manner.
- v - to claim or take without right
There are 8 letters in ARROGATE: A A E G O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARROGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARROGATE plus a wildcard: ARROGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARROGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARROGATE
- Jami arrogated her sisters Halloween candy hoping she wouldnt notice ...
- Learn how to use arrogate in a sentence - Gotbrainy
- Only In America December 2007
- Barragan Luisenbarn arrogate picture by nnoitraluver - Photobucket
- difference between abrogate and arrogate explained
- arrogate - Only some of the many overly arrogate men in history ...
- arrogate Example Sentence Definition Word-a-Day Wonder
- December 2008 Botanical Pictures Crispian Riley-Smith Fine ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.