Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGRETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRETS exist?
Definitions of REGRETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a polite refusal of an invitation
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - feel sad about the loss or absence of
- verb - decline formally or politely
- verb - express with regret
- v - to look back upon with sorrow or remorse
There are 7 letters in REGRETS: E E G R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGRETS plus a wildcard: REGRETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGRETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGRETS
- has regrets in there life there is no way to live without regrets ...
- no regrets 150x150 No regrets Single Parents
- ... matter how big or how small....we all have SOME kind of regrets
- My Garden of Thoughts regrets
- Live with no regrets
- regrets Musings and Smatterings
- ... TO SHAHIS REALISTIC WORLD HOW TO AVOID A LIFETIME FULL OF regrets
- regrets - when scars are more painful than the wound.
- How To Get Rid Of regrets
- regrets Funny Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.