Is REGISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGISTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an official written record of names or events or transactions
- noun - (music) the timbre that is characteristic of a certain range and manner of production of the human voice or of different pipe organ stops or of different musical instruments
- noun - a book in which names and transactions are listed
- noun - (computer science) memory device that is the part of computer memory that has a specific address and that is used to hold information of a specific kind
- noun - an air passage (usually in the floor or a wall of a room) for admitting or excluding heated air from the room
- noun - a regulator (as a sliding plate) for regulating the flow of air into a furnace or other heating device
- noun - a cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions
- verb - record in writing
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - enroll to vote
- verb - be aware of
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - have one's name listed as a candidate for several parties
- verb - show in one's face
- verb - manipulate the registers of an organ
- verb - send by registered mail
- verb - enter into someone's consciousness
- A formal or official recording of items, names, or actions.
- A book for such entries.
- An entry in such a record.
- The act of registering.
- A device that automatically records a quantity or number.
- A part of the central processing unit where groups of binary digits are stored as the computer is processing them.
- An adjustable, grill-like device through which heated or cooled air is released into a room.
- A state of proper alignment: to be in register.
- Exact alignment of the lines and margins on the opposite sides of a leaf.
- Proper positioning of colors in color printing.
- The range of an instrument or a voice.
- A part of such a range.
- A group of matched organ pipes; a stop.
- A variety of language used in a specific social setting: speaking in an informal register; writing in a scientific register.
- To enter in an official register.
- To enroll officially or formally, especially in order to vote or attend classes.
- To set down in writing; record: “It is for the historian to discover and register what actually happened” (Robert Conquest).
- To indicate on or as if on an instrument or a scale.
- To give outward signs of; express: Her face registered surprise.
- To attain or achieve: registered a new high in sales.
- To cause (mail) to be officially recorded and specially handled by payment of a fee.
- To adjust so as to be properly aligned.
- To place or cause placement of one’s name in a register.
- To have one’s name officially placed on a list of eligible voters.
- To enroll as a student.
- To be indicated on or as if on an instrument or a scale.
- To be shown or expressed, as on the face.
- To make an impression; be recorded in the mind: The warning failed to register.
- To be in proper alignment.
- verb - to record officially
There are 8 letters in REGISTER: E E G I R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGISTER, to go: REGISTER?
Rearrange the letters in REGISTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REGISTER
7 letters out of REGISTER
6 letters out of REGISTER
5 letters out of REGISTER
4 letters out of REGISTER
3 letters out of REGISTER
2 letters out of REGISTER
Contextual use of REGISTER
What's nearby REGISTER
Lookup in Wiki for REGISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGISTER"