Scrabble word: ETHEREAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETHEREAL exist?
Definitions of ETHEREAL in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by lightness and insubstantiality
- adj - of or containing or dissolved in ether
- adj - of heaven or the spirit
- adj - characterized by unusual lightness and delicacy
- Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; intangible.
- Highly refined; delicate.
- Of the celestial spheres; heavenly.
- Not of this world; spiritual.
- Of or relating to ether.
- adj - having the nature of air
There are 8 letters in ETHEREAL: A E E E H L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETHEREAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETHEREAL plus a wildcard: ETHEREAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETHEREAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETHEREAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.