Is FLOATER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOATER in various dictionaries:
- noun - spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
- noun - a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- noun - an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
- noun - a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
- noun - a swimmer who floats in the water
- noun - an object that floats or is capable of floating
- noun - an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
- One, such as a person or an object, that floats or is capable of floating.
- One who wanders; a drifter.
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job or shift to shift within an operation.
- One who votes illegally in different polling places.
- An insurance policy that protects movable property in transit or regularly subject to use in varying places.
- A corpse that is recovered from a body of water, especially when it has been there for some time.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 7 letters in FLOATER: A E F L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOATER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOATER, to go: FLOATER?
Rearrange the letters in FLOATER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLOATER
6 letters out of FLOATER
5 letters out of FLOATER
4 letters out of FLOATER
3 letters out of FLOATER
2 letters out of FLOATER
Contextual use of FLOATER
Images for FLOATER
What's nearby FLOATER
Lookup in Wiki for FLOATER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOATER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOATER"