Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOATER exist?
Definitions of FLOATER in dictionaries:
- noun - spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
- noun - a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- noun - an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
- noun - a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
- noun - a swimmer who floats in the water
- noun - an object that floats or is capable of floating
- noun - an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
- One, such as a person or an object, that floats or is capable of floating.
- One who wanders; a drifter.
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job or shift to shift within an operation.
- One who votes illegally in different polling places.
- An insurance policy that protects movable property in transit or regularly subject to use in varying places.
- A corpse that is recovered from a body of water, especially when it has been there for some time.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 7 letters in FLOATER: A E F L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOATER plus a wildcard: FLOATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOATER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.