Scrabble word: FLOATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOATER exist?
Definitions of FLOATER in dictionaries:
- noun - spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
- noun - a debt instrument with a variable interest rate tied to some other interest rate (e.g. the rate paid by T-bills)
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- noun - an employee who is reassigned from job to job as needed
- noun - a voter who votes illegally at different polling places in the same election
- noun - a swimmer who floats in the water
- noun - an object that floats or is capable of floating
- noun - an insurance policy covering loss of movable property (e.g. jewelry) regardless of its location
- One, such as a person or an object, that floats or is capable of floating.
- One who wanders; a drifter.
- An employee who is reassigned from job to job or shift to shift within an operation.
- One who votes illegally in different polling places.
- An insurance policy that protects movable property in transit or regularly subject to use in varying places.
- A corpse that is recovered from a body of water, especially when it has been there for some time.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid