Scrabble word: FRAMED
Is FRAMED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRAMED in dictionaries:
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - enclose in a frame, as of a picture
- verb - take or catch as if in a snare or trap
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- verb - construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- adj - provided with a frame
- adj - to construct by putting together the various parts [v FRAMED, FRAMING, FRAMES] : FRAMABLE
There are 6 letters in FRAMED: A D E F M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAMED
Click to search all anagrams of FRAMED plus a wildcard: FRAMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAMED
Images for FRAMED
Lookup in Wiki for FRAMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.