Scrabble word: MITRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITRAL exist?
Definitions of MITRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or located in or near the mitral valve
- adj - relating to or resembling the miter worn by some clerics
- Relating to or resembling a miter worn by certain ecclesiastics.
- Relating to a mitral valve.
- adj - pertaining to a valve of the heart
There are 6 letters in MITRAL: A I L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITRAL plus a wildcard: MITRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITRAL
Images for MITRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.