Scrabble word: MARTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARTIAL exist?
Definitions of MARTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - Roman poet noted for epigrams (first century BC)
- adj - (of persons) befitting a warrior
- adj - suggesting war or military life
- adj - of or relating to the armed forces
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of war.
- Relating to or connected with the armed forces or the profession of arms.
- Characteristic of or befitting a warrior.
- adj - pertaining to war
There are 7 letters in MARTIAL: A A I L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARTIAL plus a wildcard: MARTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARTIAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.